Concrete Driveway Repairs Perth
There are many reasons why your concrete driveway or pathway is breaking. Before we repair any concrete, we will evaluate the type of damage and the reason for the damage. Cracks and holes, for example, can be caused by vehicles that are constantly passing. So, in this case, we don’t just repair it. We also recommend the best material to replace your concrete.
If you are looking for a trusted contractor that can repair concrete, feel free to give us a call. We accept all types of concrete repair projects, including public and private repairs. It is also customary that we document any structural problems that we observe and contact the property owner right away.
Perth Concrete Driveway is an excellent concrete contractor in Australia. Contact us today for a quick, no obligation estimate.
08 7666 0905
Get a Free Quote
Guide Questions For Evaluating Your Property
- Is the damage local or widespread? If the damage is widespread, we can either repair the concrete or remove the concrete so we can replace it with a new one that is sturdier.
- Is the damage superficial or does it go deeper into the concrete matrix? If the damage is deep, we can cut a large whole on the damaged spot and refill it with the same concrete material. However, we will see to it that the right solution is given to the problem to prevent accidents and mishaps.
- Is there damaged or corroded reinforcing steel? Steel bars are protected inside the concrete because the concrete is very alkaline and can prevent rust. However, if there are chloride ions in the concrete such as deicing salts, it can destroy the concrete layer and penetrate the reinforcing steel. This will cause the steel to develop rust.
- For cracks, are they still moving? Cracks on cemented roads are common issues. They can move along way and affect the entire road, when not treated right away.
- For surface delamination, can you define it as thin scaling or deeper spalling or is it an overlay delamination? If you need help with evaluating your driveway or concrete pathway, feel free to reach out to our team. We can book a visit on your property so we can personally assess and recommend the best possible solution for your issue. Call us today.